Hello everyone!
I found some time to upload a new blogpost finally.
Today I'm talking about Claude Monet's house and garden in Giverny.
I used to study art, and I'm always fascinated by cultural and artistic holidays!!
I knew that Monet's house was in Giverny, but I didn't realize that it was super close to the place I was staying so that was really cool.
I knew that Monet's house was in Giverny, but I didn't realize that it was super close to the place I was staying so that was really cool.
It's amazing to me that I was able to walk through the home and garden of such an amazing painter.
Sorry if these kind of cultural things are not for you, but trust me it is absolutely stunning!
I saw a lot of tulips in the garden which made me happy haha.
I saw a lot of tulips in the garden which made me happy haha.
Before I show you the house and garden, I actually want to show you a small church in Giverny.
The cemetery also serves as a place to remember the people that fought for us during WOII.
Since showing a cemetery might be a bit dark, I just wanted to upload the outside and inside of the church.
P.s. sorry for the picture heavy post!! There's just so much that I want to show you!!!
| Outside of the small church |


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten