Hey everyone!
Todays topic is SPRING
Even though it's still kinda rainy here, I'm excited to see trees blossoming!!
I absolutely love flowers, and when I think spring I think floral, so I put together three outfits for you that incorporate both of these elements.
I will provide the links underneath the images.
![]() |
| Flower Gloom My style actually varies a lot. Sometimes I like darker items, sometimes I like bright items. I'll start off with the darker one. I wanted to add a hint of sweetness to this outfit. Even though the dress is already cute by itself, I wanted to add the frilly socks to the chunky heels. The socks also kinda reminded me of the flowers on the dress. To match it all, I've added a hat. Dress Shoes Socks Hat |
![]() |
| Flower Princess |
I tried going for a more girly and dressy look with this one.
I personally think that oversized cardigans and girly dresses are a great match.
Since the dress is already printed, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple, by adding cute white oxford shoes and simple sunglasses.
I've left out the socks, because there are so many ways to add your own style to it, by adding frilly socks, white kneesocks or tights.
Dress
Cardigan 1
Cardigan 2
Shoes
Glasses
I personally think that oversized cardigans and girly dresses are a great match.
Since the dress is already printed, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple, by adding cute white oxford shoes and simple sunglasses.
I've left out the socks, because there are so many ways to add your own style to it, by adding frilly socks, white kneesocks or tights.
Dress
Cardigan 1
Cardigan 2
Shoes
Glasses
![]() |
| Flower Tomboy |
I personally love tomboyish looks with a girly touch to it.
I've added two shirt options to create a boyish and girly look.
The shoes and socks I've kept the same, because I feel like they match both styles.
To add the floral theme to the more girly look, I chose a flower crown.
I did this, because the shirt itself already has a lot of texture to it, and adding a bold floral look to it might take away the detail of that texture.
Floral shirt
Lace top
Dungarees
Flower crown
Socks
Shoes
I've added two shirt options to create a boyish and girly look.
The shoes and socks I've kept the same, because I feel like they match both styles.
To add the floral theme to the more girly look, I chose a flower crown.
I did this, because the shirt itself already has a lot of texture to it, and adding a bold floral look to it might take away the detail of that texture.
Floral shirt
Lace top
Dungarees
Flower crown
Socks
Shoes
It was so much fun creating these outfits, so you can definitely expect more of these in the future!
I also recommend putting outfits together yourself for inspiration and creativity.
I hope you found this post useful and I will see you next time!
❤ Iris
This is a non sponsored post
I also recommend putting outfits together yourself for inspiration and creativity.
I hope you found this post useful and I will see you next time!
❤ Iris
This is a non sponsored post



I'm personally a big fan of monochromemacaron blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenclipping path