![]() |
| All of my products |
![]() |
| Bottles |
Out of these bottles. Snow Fairy is my absolute favorite! It makes me smell like bubblegum and cotton candy,
and there's tiny sparkles inside the lotion so it looks extra cute.
It was gifted to me for Christmas, and it's limited edition. Unfortunately I can't provide you with a link for this one, but if you own a bath I have good news for you! Lush currently has a bath bomb in store called Fluffy Egg, which smells similar to Snow Fairy.
Next up is American Cream, which is a conditioner for your hair.
As the site states it is a mix of strawberries and cream, accompanied by a little orange juice to give your hair a nice gloss.
To be fairly honest, I got a little disappointed by the smell when I first put it in my hair, but when your hair dries up it actually smells amazing! I use conditioner for the lower part of my hair only, because my hair tends to get greasy when I use it on my scalp.
It doesn't take away all the tangles and knots in your hair, but I don't regret buying this conditioner.
Lastly, I'd like to talk about this cleansing lotion I've been using recently.
It's called 9 to 5 and does absolute wonders to my skin.
I use it in my evening routine, followed by washing my face with Ocean Salt scrub or Angels on bare skin, which I will talk about after this.
9 to 5 makes sure that all my foundation washes off and it makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.
It has hints of almonds and dove orchid extract which makes it smell kinda nice as well!
I bought a smaller bottle, because I wanted to test this product, but when I'm finished I will probably go back for a bigger one.
![]() |
| Cleansers & Mask |
So onto my cleansers and mask that I use in my morning and evening routine!
![]() |
| From left to right, Ocean Salt, Angels on Bare Skin, Brazened Honey |
I will start off with Angels on Bare Skin, which is also my most favorite cleanser I've ever owned.
It started with a sample and so far this is the 2nd jar that I own.
Angels on Bare Skin works extremely well for mixed and sensitive skin, because It's really gentle.
I have a mixed skin myself that can get quite sensitive so it's the best product for me.
The scent of lavender and rose also works really calming.
I recommend this product the most out of all of the products that I own!
It started with a sample and so far this is the 2nd jar that I own.
Angels on Bare Skin works extremely well for mixed and sensitive skin, because It's really gentle.
I have a mixed skin myself that can get quite sensitive so it's the best product for me.
The scent of lavender and rose also works really calming.
I recommend this product the most out of all of the products that I own!
![]() |
| Ocean Salt closeup |
Next up is Ocean Salt.
Ocean salt is a scrub that might not smell as nice, but does wonders to my skin.
I do not use this product every day, because my skin can get quite sensitive and it makes my face red really easily, so I tend to use this 2 or 3 times a week.
The nice thing about Ocean Salt is that you can also use it as a body scrub. I would recommend trying that if your shower or bathtub is bigger, because it's in a jar so it makes it easier for water to pour into it, dissolving the product.
Even though it's a scrub and it may hurt your skin if you use it too much, it contains coconut oil which makes it soft as well. So for me if I use it with moderation it does the trick.
I do not use this product every day, because my skin can get quite sensitive and it makes my face red really easily, so I tend to use this 2 or 3 times a week.
The nice thing about Ocean Salt is that you can also use it as a body scrub. I would recommend trying that if your shower or bathtub is bigger, because it's in a jar so it makes it easier for water to pour into it, dissolving the product.
Even though it's a scrub and it may hurt your skin if you use it too much, it contains coconut oil which makes it soft as well. So for me if I use it with moderation it does the trick.
![]() |
| Brazened Honey |
Lastly I'd like to talk about my face mask.
Brazened Honey is a fresh product, meaning you have to keep it cool in your fridge and you can only use it for a certain amount of time. Kind of like keeping food actually!
Brazened Honey works as an amazing detox for your skin.
I couldn't detect the smell of honey as much as I thought I would, but that's not a huge problem.
The lime juice and fennel in this product make your skin refreshed and cleansed,
Brazened Honey is a fresh product, meaning you have to keep it cool in your fridge and you can only use it for a certain amount of time. Kind of like keeping food actually!
Brazened Honey works as an amazing detox for your skin.
I couldn't detect the smell of honey as much as I thought I would, but that's not a huge problem.
The lime juice and fennel in this product make your skin refreshed and cleansed,
which is why I like to use it after a hot day or a long day at school.
So what about my overall experience with Lush?
I love to buy from Lush, not only because they are against animal testing, but also because I always receive the best advice concerning my skin. The store always looks pretty and smells AMAZING.
I agree that the products are pricy, but I don't mind, because Lush is fair trade.
I love to buy from Lush, not only because they are against animal testing, but also because I always receive the best advice concerning my skin. The store always looks pretty and smells AMAZING.
I agree that the products are pricy, but I don't mind, because Lush is fair trade.
That's all for today!
I hope you have a better idea of some of the products and I will see you in my next post.
❤ Iris
This is a non sponsored review
I hope you have a better idea of some of the products and I will see you in my next post.
❤ Iris
This is a non sponsored review






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten